To study at GSC, you can apply to one of the following programs:
- The University Exchange Student Program
- The Departmental Exchange Student Program
University Exchange Student Program
Aoyama Gakuin University accepts exchange students from partner universities. If you are interested in studying at GSC as a university exchange student, please visit the International Center website for more details.
Departmental Exchange Student Program
GSC has its own exchange agreements with faculties of foreign universities. If you are a student of any of the partner faculties of the universities listed below, you are eligible for the Departmental Exchange Student Program. Please read the Application Instructions for Exchange Students and submit the required application materials before the deadline.
The partner faculties for the Departmental Exchange Student Program are as follows:
- Chulalongkorn University , Faculty of Arts (Thailand)
- Thammasat University, Faculty of Liberal Arts (Thailand)
- Mahidol University, Faculty of Liberal Arts (Thailand)
- Srinakharinwirot University, International College For Sustainability Studies (Thailand)
- University of Malaya, Faculty of Arts and Social Science (Malaysia)
- University of Gadjah Mada, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (Indonesia)
Please refer to the following instructions for more details in applying to the Departmental Exchange Student Program.
The application instructions for Departmental Exchange Program will be available at the following schedule:
Fall Intake: Mid-January (Application Due: April 15th)
Spring Intake: Early August (Application Due: November 15th)